Thursday, March 31, 2005

Oregon Elementary Counselor of the Year

I haven't posted in a bit.

This is Nancy Ferguson whom won Elementary Counselor of the year at Templeton Middle School in Tigard. I orginally was going to get a shot of her on the front of the school's stage (this was shot behind it with the curtain closed) but I liked the coloring better doing it the opposite way.




Also, a shot of her at her office the day after winning. I went black and white with this because the sign is bright red and very hard to read this small.

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig Mitchelldyer said...

Wow. I am very impressed. These are both GREAT photos. Way to turn a boring assignment on paper into something really appealing. I hope they ran that portrait on the front. I really like that portrait and the the other shot is a great moment.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home