Thursday, February 24, 2005

One after another

I had a maddening amount of portrait assignments yesterday, all without the benefit of studio lights or reliable lenses. She's the manager of a local farmer's market, and it was my last one of the day. I didn't know really what to do with her because the market doesn't start until May, and I felt it would be a bit too boring to pose her with a shirt that read "Farmer's Market." So basically I met her out by where it takes place, and tried to find something interesting. This picture won't run, but it was my favorite of the bunch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Well I guess this leaves a little too much to the imagination for a newspaper reader, and maybe that's why it won't print. But I love the image. Speaking of reliable equipment, I was shooting photos at a local museum farm for inclusion on my photoblog, and there was a photographer from the Chicago Tribune there. The big papers have $$$$$ to spend because she had at least $30,000 worth of equipment on her....lenses costing as much as a good used car!!! Keep on shooting and posting, I've added you to my "favorites" list. Regards, Suzanne

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home